Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Just what is the Angel of Death?


I'm so excited to have Filmmaker/Author Dan Copelan joining us again on Deadly Reads Radio tomorrow night, October 20th at 9 pm central time. (10 eastern, 8 mountain, or 7 pacific)

Dan had requested that Lisa and I read his wonderful dark, paranormal, Let It Be, before the show and I'm so glad that I did. We have all wondered what happens at the moment of our death, and I must admit that Dan has put an interesting and entertaining spin on it.  I found myself lost in the story and as it progressed, wondering who was the villain and how the events leading to the grand ending of the story would unfold.

No spoilers here, but I highly recommend this story for those who enjoy delving into the paranormal.

Listen to the show here

Dan's Social Media Links - Twitter Facebook IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment