Monday, October 31, 2016

I'm SO excited!


I'm excited to announce that my Novella, Saying Goodbye: The Christmas Gift is available for Pre-Order on Amazon for ONLY .99 cents .

Saying Goodbye is a touching story of love, loss, and opening your heart to the wondrous things life has to offer.

Reviews on Amazon

5-Stars  I have read other books by Linda Barton. This is definitely different from her other work, but she did not disappoint. Saying Goodbye is a heartfelt story about the true meaning of life. No, life is never a straight line; moving forward through trials and tribulations sometimes means having to forgive ourselves and let go of the past, and the sooner we realize that, the better. I loved this story from beginning to end. It really pulls at your heartstrings.

5-Stars  I have been a fan of Linda L Bartons for some time now and I have to say this is completely different from everything she has written. She has a talent for keeping you in her stories so well that you can't put her book down because you are afraid you will miss something awesome. This story hits close to reality because we all share a loss similar to this story in one way or another. Having lost my own mother close to Christmas myself, it brought back memories of happiness, sorrow, and even pain. It's a story of love moving forward through trials, tribulations and getting to Say Goodbye. Linda as always puts her heart and soul into everything she writes and this is one of those stories you will not want to miss. I highly recommended it!

5-Stars  I have read other books by Linda Barton. This is definitely different from her other work, but she did not disappoint. Saying Goodbye is a heartfelt story about the true meaning of life. No, life is never a straight line; moving forward through trials and tribulations sometimes means having to forgive ourselves and let go of the past, and the sooner we realize that, the better. I loved this story from beginning to end. It really pulls at your heartstrings.

5-Stars  Linda is a very talented writer. I enjoyed the book so much l could not put it down. I could picture every single word in my mind as l was reading it. Will be reading more of her books.

4-Stars  This is a wonderful story of a woman's Christmas with her family, with its subsequent loss, gain, and heartwarming understanding of Life, and Death. A highly recommended read.

5-Stars  This was an amazing story and an easy read. It put a smile on my face the whole time I was reading it. It brought up wonderful memories for me and had a bittersweet ending. Take the time to read it and hopefully, it will stir up wonderful memories for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment