Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Things that go bump in the Night

I had a GREAT time today with 'The Horrorcist' from London, England on his podcast. He let me share some of the supernatural and downright scary experiences I've had in my life . Once he gets the podcast ready, I'll be sure to share the link for the show. On a side note, he has the cutest British accent and is an absolute joy. For those of you who know me, yes, I was my normal silly self.

He has even agreed to join us on the Deadly Reads Radio Podcast for our Halloween show. I want to line up my social media friends to call the show that night and share their scariest true stories of the things that go bump in the night. If you have a bone-chilling story, let me know and we'll get you set up to join us on the show. I'll let you know the date and time of the show at later time.


If you'd like to share your scary story, contact me at lindabarton@deadlyreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment