Thursday, May 4, 2017

34 Years Later


I woke up this morning with a smile on my face.  Now, I'm not saying I don't normally have a smile on my face, but today, May 4th is a special day for me.  You see, 34 years ago today I married the perfect man for me, Bob Barton.  I'm not saying he's perfect because no one is; it's just that he understands me.  Bob loves me in spite of my mood swings (menopause sucks), he puts up with the endless hours I spend at my trusty laptop, and he never once complains when I go days with no makeup and messy hair.  You see like I said he's perfect for me.

One of these days I need to write a short story of our time together.  We've had some interesting things happen over the years.  I can honestly say that my life with Bob has allowed me to fulfill my bucket list with some things I never would have expected. **The above picture was taken on one of our many cruises.**

Happy Anniversary, Bob.  
The first 34 years were amazing.  I look forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment