Friday, May 19, 2017

It's FRIDAY!


Wow, what a week.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm looking forward to the weekend. Between working on an editing project for a first-time author, making more premade ebook covers, and trying to squeeze in some time to work on my own WIP,  I need a couple of days to relax and just breathe.  

I decided to write this blog because I wondered how many other Indie Authors out there feel the same.  Do you seem to find yourself burning the candle at both ends?  Do you have a LONG list of books waiting to be written, or do you have a few books you've started but for one reason or another they never seem to get finished.  Yeah, me too.

My current WIP is a story I started 4 years ago.  It's not like it's an epic novel of over 100,000 words.  Nope, it's a simple romantic novella of eternal love and reincarnation.  Now, most people would wonder why I haven't finished writing it yet, and to be honest, I wish I had an answer.  My husband says it's because I have ADD when it comes to my writing.  I think it's because I have too many fires going at once.  From the work, I do for Deadly Reads Author Services and trying to squeeze in time for my own writing the hours seem to disappear,  I often wish I could clone myself. Yeah, I know, it's wishful thinking but it would be nice.  LOL

Anyway, I'm hoping to finish that sweet, romantic novella - Heart Ties any day now.  I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.

Thanks for dropping by and let the weekend begin!

















No comments:

Post a Comment