Sunday, June 26, 2016

I've been having too much fun


Hello again,
I've been so busy the last few days, working on a project I have allowed to get out of hand.  As most of you know, I do a Blog Talk Radio show called Journey into the Night with Lisa Vandiver.   We have been on since October of last year and have had the honor of interviewing some of the most interesting people on our show.  Well, I had decided to make each show into a YouTube video, but with everything going on I have let myself get way behind.

So, I decided it was time to stop procrastinating and get them caught up I had no idea what a massive project it was going to be.
Anyway, here are the ones I have done so far and I plan to keep
adding them until I have each show available for your enjoyment.

Use this link to the Deadly Reads YouTube Channel.  I hope you will follow and leave us a comment letting us know what you think of our shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment