Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hello again!

I know that I have been bad about keeping this blog updated, but for some reason I always seem to find an excuse to stay away. Okay, I guess I just need to be honest and confess that I am a Blog-a-phobic. I know that's not a real word, but what else would you call someone who is terrified of blogging?

In my attempt to learn the fine art of blogging, I have gone on several blogs of my fellow writers and I find myself amazed at the quality of posts they offer for their readers.  As I read their posts, I will have full intentions of making this blog into a fun and informative place, but I always seem to have one of my famous squirrel-moments, and all ambition is soon forgotten.

I have come to the conclusion that I have been going about this the wrong way. I have decided that I don't need to solve the mysteries of the universe in each post, I just need to have fun, and if I am having a good time then so will you. Wow, who knew it could be that simple?

Therefore, from this day forward, I promise to keep things simple and entertaining to the best of my ability.  I will find interesting authors to interview, share the fun events of my life, and along the way I will try to share some interesting facts about the world of being a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment