Saturday, December 2, 2017

It's Christmas!!


I LOVE this time of the year with the bright and cheery decorations, the yummy baked goodies, and of course, all the feel-good Hallmark Christmas Movies.  As I look back over this year I can't believe everything that's happened.  Our children and grandchildren are all happy and healthy, we added two little rescue pups to our family, we had to say goodbye to two loved-ones, and my hubby is still the love of my life and writing muse.  Yes, I truly am blessed.

I do have some exciting news to share.  My novella, Saying Goodbye: The Christmas Gift won GOLD in the 2017 AUTHORSdb cover contest.  How cool is that?  I've never entered any competition for my writing, so this was quite exciting for me.  If you haven't read it yet, you can get it as a FREE download on Amazon.  It's received a handful of rave reviews, so I'm sure you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

I'm currently working on another Christmas novella. I don't know if I'll have it ready for this year, but it's going to be a great story that will make you cry tears of joy and sorrow.

So, decorate your tree, bake those favorite yummies, and spend this magical season with those you love... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment