Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Joy of Christmas


If you love the Christmas season and all those sappy Hallmark movies as much as I do I know you'll love my novella, Saying Goodbye: The Christmas Gift.
It's a sweet little story of how a woman is reminded of the magic of Christmas and how life is full of love and wonder.
Get your FREE ebook copy today on Amazon, iTunes, or B&N
Here are a few of the reviews left on Amazon
This was one of the best books that I have read in a long time.  It kept me guessing right from the start. As you read you will probably wonder about one of the characters and like me may make up your mind that something isn't exactly right with him. And like me, you will probably decide what you think he may be. But like me, you will probably be wrong.
As you read this book, tears of joy and sadness may form in your eyes but you will be glad that you took the time to read it. Linda Barton, you are a great author.

Quick and easy read. Completed it in one sitting. Such a magical/spiritual story that will bring you both smiles and tears.

This was an amazing story and an easy read. It put a smile on my face the whole time I was reading it. It brought up wonderful memories for me and had a bittersweet ending. Take the time to read it and hopefully it will stir up wonderful memories for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment