Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Month of Halloween!


After hearing from some of you, I've decided to keep this blog going along with my other one. I'm thankful for your support and I'll do my best to bring you interesting posts.

Let's start with a Month of Halloween!


I had so much fun being a guest on the Horrorist Podcast.  We talked about all those scary things that go bump in the night, and of course, my books.  It was a fun interview and I look forward to having him join us on the Deadly Reads Radio podcast later this month for Halloween.
Get ready for some crazy conversation where you’ll get a chance to learn about all the paranormal experiences I’ve had in my life.  I feel the hairs standing on the back of my neck already.  I do want to tell you that my voice sounds horrible the first couple of minutes because I forgot to pull my mic to my mouth.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment