Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A BIG change at Deadly Reads Radio


Deadly Reads Radio, Journey into the Night has been on Blog Talk Radio since we debuted October 2015.  While we've enjoyed our time on Blog Talk Radio, we have decided to take our show on a different path.  In fact, tomorrow night, Feb. 16th is our last show on Blog Talk Radio at 9 pm CST.  The author, Stephen Thorne wanted to do a Pre-Recorded show, and I have to say that we had a blast.  He was quite amusing. LOL

Starting next month, we will be doing our shows as a Podcast on our Youtube Channel.  We will have the same format of interviewing some of the most interesting and fun guests, and I promise that Lisa and I will still be as silly as ever.  We will also have it so listeners can still call in and speak with our guests.

I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about the change because this means a whole new learning experience for me.  But, I figure if I could learn how to do the tech stuff on Blog Talk, I can on our new format. LOL

I hope you will continue to listen to our shows, or if you haven't yet that you give us a try.  Lisa and I have been blessed with those who have agreed to come on and spend the evening with us, talking about the exciting things they do in their careers.  We've interviewed Bestselling/ Award Winning Authors and others in the Publishing Industry, Actors and Actresses, Movie Makers/Producers/Directors/Screenwriters, and those in the Music Industry, 

So, follow this blog if you haven't already, and get ready for announcements of our exciting new shows.  Lisa and I have come a LONG way on this journey, and we've both grown as interviewers along the way.  We look forward to meeting more talented people and bringing back some of or favorite past guests while providing you, the listener, more quality shows.

You can listen to our past shows here -   2015   2016   2017

You can also follow us on our Deadly Reads Facebook Page,  Twitter, and Website.






No comments:

Post a Comment