Thursday, August 11, 2016

You'll laugh and cry

I'm so excited to share the cover for my upcoming release, Saying Goodbye.  It's a sweet Christmas novella of how sometimes the most valuable gift we can receive is to learn how to say goodbye.  I plan to make it available soon on Amazon as a Pre-Order and I'm thinking about offering a free audio version for those who purchase it before its release date.

I had so much fun writing this story.  I woke up one morning with the main character, Molly telling me her story.  So, I sat at my trusty laptop, and 2 1/2 days later it was off to the editor.  I have to admit that while writing this novella, I found myself laughing and crying because of the wonderful story these characters have to share.  My editor and proofreaders have said it had the same effect on them.

I know it will be a story that will touch your soul and fill your heart with the Christmas spirit.

I hope you will help spread the word of this sweet Christmas Novella.

No comments:

Post a Comment