Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I'm getting excited!

As I stated in my last post, I have a new release coming out soon.  I've been working on getting everything ready, so I'm excited to announce it will be available for Pre-Orders soon.

I've also decided to add a special gift for those who buy the ebook version of Saying Goodbye.  I know how much people enjoy audiobooks, but I also understand how expensive they can be.  I've decided to create a bundle deal by including an audiobook copy of Saying Goodbye with the purchase of each ebook.


Wow, how exciting is that? Not only will you get the ebook and audiobook for one price, but I plan to offer the bundle for ONLY $2.99 during the Pre-Order on Amazon.  Of course, once it goes live, the price will go up.  I'll let you all know when it's available for Pre-Order so you can get the bargain price.

No comments:

Post a Comment