Wednesday, July 20, 2016

FUN...FUN...FUN!!!

I am so excited to have Filmmaker/Director Randall Dark joining us again on Deadly Reads Radio.  The last time Randall was on with us, we learned about all of the exciting advancements he's been a leader in with the digital media industry.  This time, Randall will be sharing with us the behind-the-scenes of his latest project, A Brother's Badge which he is directing.

Listen to Randall on Deadly Reads Radio using this LINK  Our call in number is (646) 668-2716


I know this will be another great show with Randall.  He's not only a leader in his field but he's a fun and entertaining guest.  I hope you will turn in tomorrow evening, July 21 at 9 pm Central Time for an evening of lively conversation.  Randall also has a surprise for you listeners, one I know you will enjoy.  No spoilers here, so you'll just have to listen to the show, but I promise you'll be pleased that you did. LOL

Deadly Reads Radio - Journey into the Night is on Blog Talk Radio each Thursday evening at 9pm Central Time (10 eastern, 8 mountain, or 7 pacific)

I will also be adding Randall's show to our YouTube channel after Thursday's airing so you can share it with others.

I hope you will join us tomorrow evening and call in to speak with Randall.

No comments:

Post a Comment