Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hello, I'm Back!

Wow, what a surprise I found today when I checked my blog and saw all the recent activity.  I'm sorry I haven't been good about keeping it updated, but I've been SO busy lately. I know that's no excuse, but they haven't come up with a good cloning method yet. I could really use another me. LOL

For those of you who may not know, I'm not only a Thriller Author, but I'm also the Founder of Deadly Reads, Deadly Reads Author Services, and Deadly Reads Radio.  My partner, Lisa Vandiver and I can't begin to express how proud we are of what we have to offer to our fans.

If you are a writer wanting help to get your manuscript ready for publishing, Deadly Reads Author Services offers reasonable prices for editing, formatting, and cover design.  We even offer bundle prices for those wanting to save even more.

We've recently started doing a weekly show, Thursdays at 10 pm CST on BlogTalkRadio.  Journey into the Night by Deadly Reads Radio has an exciting list of guests from the Publishing and Entertainment Industries already scheduled to be on with us.  We are on live, so feel free to call in and chat with us, and with our guests.  We will be chatting with Best Selling Authors, Book Cover Models, Actors, and Movie Producers in the coming months.  I do hope you join us each Thursday evening for some great conversation.

As for myself, I've been working on two new books.  I've started working on the second installment of Legend of the Dragon's Blood Key, and my first Paranormal Thriller.  Now, that things have calmed down some, I hope to get them finished and off to the editor as soon as possible.  I really hope to have these two books finished by the first part of next year, but we'll see what happens.

I want to thank you for following my little blog, and I promise to do better.






No comments:

Post a Comment