Wednesday, September 7, 2016

It's all coming together now

I'm so excited about this book.  I already have it available on Amazon in paperback, and it will be available for ebook Pre-Order on November 1st and will go live December 1st.  I'm so thrilled by the feedback I've gotten so far.  It even has 2 reviews already on Amazon.

4-Stars  This is a wonderful story of a woman's Christmas with her family, with its subsequent loss, gain, and heartwarming understanding of Life, and Death. A highly recommended read.

5-Stars  Linda, is a very talented writer. I enjoyed the book so much l could not put it down. I could picture every single word in my mind as l was reading it. Will be reading more of her books.

I'm also working hard on finishing the audiobook that will be a FREE gift for those who purchase the ebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment