Sunday, April 24, 2016

Came up for air

Wow, have I been busy the last few weeks. Between Deadly Reads Radio and the huge editing project I've been working on for a first-time author, I've barely had time to breathe. 

I wanted to update you on some things I've been doing, so here goes....

Last month I had a blast getting to know some great people in the Motion Pictures business on Deadly Reads Radio.  




First, we had James Preston Rogers, who was in such great movies as Outlander, Pixils where he was one of the Navy SEALs, to his lastest release The Masked Saint, where he played The Reaper.









Next, we had Randall P Dark, who is at the cutting edge of the digital media industry and renowned expert in emerging technologies.







Then we had Jullian Bullock, Author of HERE I STAND, life coach, speaker, screenwriter, award-winning filmmaker, martial artist, boxer, advocate for females, working on A Sense of Purpose. 








Next was Carol Hovsepian, she returned to share with us about her movie making career.  She's a Producer/Writer at her production company La Moog Productions. She believes in creating memorable stories worth the ticket you pay for. Carol also does Script Consulting, is a Children’s Author, and an Educator.







And lastly, but certainly not the least, we had the honor of having Screen Writer/Author Doug Richardson join us.  Doug is an A-List Screen Writer with such greats as Die Hard 2-Die Harder, Bad Boys, Hostage, and numerous others under his belt.  Doug is also a Best-Selling Author of some exciting Dark Thrillers.


As you can see March was a great month on Deadly Reads Radio.  If you'd like to listen to any of these interviews, you can find them here.  April has also been a fun month with some great Best-Selling Authors.

I never thought I would be the host of a Radio Show, but I have to admit that I love it.  I've learned so much from each of our guests and I'm honored they would agreed to come on and spend the evening with us.  If you haven't done so yet, please go and like our Deadly Reads Radio channel on Blog Talk Radio and our other social media sites.


The editing project I've been woking on is quite an exciting book for the first-time author.  It's loaded with suspense, action, graphic violence, and wonderful characters with great stories of their own.  He hasn't decided on a final title yet, so I can't share it with you just yet, but once he does I'll let you know.  
I'm looking forward to completing this project because I'd like to get back to my own writing.  I have the rest of The Dragon's Blood Key, Book 2 to finish before some fans of the series have a fit. LOL



I'd also like to finish writing my Paranormal Thriller, 4, which is the story of a really pissed spirit.   Here is the cover I'm thinking of using for it












I'd like to thank you for following my blog.  I know I don't post very much, but I've been told to stop procrastinating and just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment