Thursday, February 4, 2016

Spend some time with Jimmy Thomas!

Don't miss tonight's show on Deadly Reads Radio.  I have been looking forward to this show with Jimmy Thomas, Founder of the exciting website  RomanceNovelCovers.com .  This website offers Romance Authors a one-stop place to go for the perfect image for their covers.  As I've read over and over, if Jimmy is on the cover, the book will sell.  While I don't write Romance myself, I do have friends who do, and they swear by this fact, and after seeing some of his pictures, I can see why.  Wow, talk about bedroom eyes!!  While I don't write Romance Novels, if I did, I would choose Jimmy Thomas for my covers.

I hope you'll join us as we spend the evening with Jimmy, as I know it will be loads of fun.  My co-host, Lisa Vandiver is super-excited to have this opportunity to speak with Jimmy, as he's on the cover's of her Romance novels. While preparing for this show, I have learned he is not only extremely handsome, but he is also intelligent and very nice.  So, mark your calendars and get ready for a fun evening.

His show will be on at 11 pm eastern, 10 pm central, 9 pm mountain, or 8 pm pacific.
Call in # is (646) 668-2716

Lisa Vandiver's Romance novels with Jimmy Thomas on the cover available on Amazon

  

No comments:

Post a Comment