Saturday, July 13, 2013

As I sit here enjoying a cup of coffee on this beautiful Saturday morning, I can't help but be thankful for all the blessing in my life.  With my writing career taking a new direction, I find myself humbled by the developments happening everyday.

First, I'm proud to announce that I am now published with Storyteller Entertainment.  I know over time this company will be a power-house in the publishing industry, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.

Second, I'm proud that I finished my first trilogy.  It was a long road getting here, but worth every moment.  Next Move, You're Dead came to life 10 years ago when my husband, Bob turned to me and said, "I have an idea for a book." I was still driving truck with him at the time, so it was written while traveling the highways of this great country delivering freight.  Neither of us knew at the time the exciting adventure his "idea for a book" would begin, but we've enjoyed the ride. 

Lastly, but most importantly, I'm thankful for the love and support I receive daily from my family and friends.  Writing books can sometimes consume so much of your life, so knowing that you have those who support you is a blessing.  

Writing dark thrillers is a passion for me, and I only hope I can continue to offer books that people enjoy.

Thank you, and I wish you all a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment